Tuesday 27 July 2010

Weekend

I got out of hospital on Wednesday afternoon, feeling a bit weak and looking some what jaundiced!! Worked Thursday and Friday, had a gig (myspace.com/sharkbaitpunx) on the Friday eve was a good laugh snapped a string and enjoyed a few bevvies........ a bloody great helping hand in my recovery!

Along came Saturday felt a bit on the hungover side in all honesty. Tried a bit of skating no luck at all. Was going to do some work on Donald's (of North Star Tattoo fame) bike but no parts had arrived. This all worked out handy as my girlfriend Bridie (bridielicious.blogspot.com) had just returned from Uganda so I could get to spend more time with her in her jet-lagged state!

Felt bloody fresh on Sunday and decided it was time for a ride. Got hold of Aaron (dyslexsickle.blogspot.com) and we went for a potter around our local North Yorkshire roads it was lovely. I still seem to have the same problem though. NO BLOODY CAMERA, I really need to invest in one. Them maybe I can learn this art of riding shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment