Thursday 22 July 2010

Under the weather

I was saying in my last blog that had been struck down by illness, well...... turns out it was pretty fucking bad. I got some sort of food poisoning which led to some infection type shit which all ended up with me being in hospital strapped up to a drip. I then had to supply blood samples on a regular being woken up at 3a.m. so somebody can stab you in the arm is no fun. They gave me some pretty powerful pain killers though at one point.

Its pretty shit when your shacked up and cant do the things you enjoy. I'm going to take advantage of my freedom have a tinker bout' with the GS and cover a few miles this weekend get some goodness flowing back through me body. I ain't been out on a bike or skateboard in a while and being stuck in a fucking hospital made me feel that.

4 comments:

  1. as if you took a pic of yourself in hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what happens when you drink the water outta holiday hottubs! Glad yr back on yr feet lad.

    ReplyDelete