Friday 6 May 2011

Today

Bridie and I went for a walk around Bundaberg today we've been around heaps of times to do shopping and the like. Today though we saw this old Holden on display the owners were advertising the 'ALL HOLDEN DAY' which is on tomorrow. It will include Holden's old and new and a swap meet. It has been so long since I've been to anything like this, I'm fairly giddy to be honest.



This Triumph is in a pawn shop that I love to go in and look around the owner of the shop did have his in there until it was sold two days ago. I never got a picture of that one because I never had my camera with me. This one is also for sale too but due to my backpacker budget there is no possible way for me to afford it.



Also, I have an M20 motor for sale if anybody is interested please get hold of me ave.done@hotmail.com. The engine is in North Yorkshire, posting maybe an issue due to the fact I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment