Saturday 16 April 2011

Well Well Well.

So, I'm chatting to me mum on Facebook the other day and me dad has bought this. Wonder what he is thinking coz I'm the one with the T140 motor and all me bike bit in my parents garage! I also have a frame I bought offa Pete S in there. Anywho she goes on to tell me that he may have bought it coz it has a V5 and matching case and frame numbers and the like. Then I starting thinking to myself (which is bad considering I'm on the other side of the world travelling about) about the Triumph sat in the garage which I need to build and the ideas start coming.

I see this thing on the old google I really like how the seat looks is not sprung or anything quite minimal. Just a personal thing I'm not a massive fan of the big tanks, it looks good and all just not for me.


Then I found this. Could anybody tell me what tank it is? I guess it would have been tunneled to suit the fact that it is OIF. It just look so bare having a small tank which I really like.


Anyway I don't know what me dad is doing and it don't help thinking of all this stuff while I'm here and the bike and shit is there.

2 comments:

  1. Just think what would Keith have done man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess score some smack and go from there dude!! haha..... not for me i'll just drink more and look at the bbq.... now wheres the shrimp!

    ReplyDelete